Medina Electric Cooperative has been monitoring COVID-19 and making necessary changes to business procedures to continue to promote health and safety in the work place while meeting the needs of our members. The cooperative understands the pandemic may cause financial strain to many families and businesses in our service area. As your local, not-for-profit cooperative, one of our goals is to support our members and communities.
Co-op Connections Savings - MedinaEC.org/Connections.
Medina EC’s Co-op Connections program is a FREE discount service for community members. You can use the physical discount card or download the app for your smart phone. Find available discounts at MedinaEC.org/Connections.
- Prescription Discounts – This FREE program finds low-cost prescriptions if insurance is not an option. Simply show your card or app at the time of check out or look up discounted prescriptions ahead of time.
- Healthy Savings – If you need additional health care like vision and dental exams but don’t have access to insurance, Co-op Connections can help find a provider.
- Local Businesses – Many local businesses participate in our Co-op Connections program by offering discounted services. Support these businesses in their time of need, and always, by shopping local.
Important Information for Members
- Members should be aware that Medina EC has suspended all disconnections due to nonpayment until July 1. If you are unable to pay your bill by July 1, call us to make payment arrangements. Accounts set up with a payment plan will not be disconnected on July 1.
- Payment options include calling 1-866-MEC-ELEC (632-3532) to use our automated system, online through SmartHub or by using our night drop box location. Please note, our office lobbies and drive throughs remain closed to the public. For all bill pay options, visit MedinaEC.org/BillPay.
- Do not fall victim to scammers who are calling and attempting to steal money. Remember, we will never call and demand payment for utility services. All phone payments are done through an automated system.
Please stay safe and know that Medina EC will continue to operate and provide the highest-quality service possible for our members and community. The spread of COVID-19 may necessitate changes in how we interact, but it will not change what we do. For the most up-to-date COVID-19 information and its impact on Medina EC operations, visit MedinaEC.org/Covid19.