As we continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19 and navigate this unprecedented event, we are implementing changes to our business processes.
This is a fluid situation. Staff is meeting regularly and could make additional changes following any new developments.
- 3/12 - Decision made to scale back employee travel between offices and cancel all public appearances for staff. Limiting in-person meetings.
- 3/16 - Decision made to close to the office lobbies to the public as of 5 p.m. Drive through and drop boxes will continue to stay open at this time. Read more about that decision here.
- Members can take advantage of options to pay their bill over our website or phone.
- 3/19 - Disconnections and late fees are suspended until July 1, at which time staff will reassess. Read more about that decision here. Members will still be responsible for any amounts due on their accounts.
- If you are struggling to pay your bill, please contact our office. There are also community agencies that may be able to help.
- 3/20 - Decision made to postpone $35 minimum for general service rate (membership was notified in March and April Texas Co-op Power magazine). Instead of being effective 5/1, it will be effective 7/1 unless conditions at that time warrant a further postponement of the change.