Medina EC offers a rebate program for members. We encourage you to take advantage of these generous benefits and keep an eye out for new rebate offers.
Program procedures and requirements:
Only members of Medina Electric Cooperative are eligible for rebates. Rebates are limited to occupied residences and small commercial businesses.
The rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of purchase or service. There is a limit of one of each type of rebate per member per year.
A rebate in the form of a bill credit will be issued to the member’s account. Please allow 8 weeks upon receipt of all rebate documents for credit to appear on your bill.
Medina Electric reserves the right to verify all rebates to ensure program guidelines have been met. The member may not be granted the rebate in the event Medina Electric is unable to verify the information provided on the application form. Be sure all required documents are attached to your rebate paperwork.
Medina Electric Cooperative, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to the program without notice.
General Rebates: Fill out the Rebate Application completely and attach all necessary paperwork.
Water Heater Blanket - $10 rebate
- Must have a value greater than $20, not including tax
Electronic Programmable Thermostat - $25 rebate
- Must have a value greater than $40, not including tax
Energy Star Appliances:
Refrigerator* - $50 rebate;
Freezer*, Dishwasher, Clothes Washer, Window Unit - $35 rebate
- Must be Energy Star qualified
- *Must be larger than 10 cu. ft.
HVAC Tune-up - $60 rebate
Heat Pump or Central AC Replacement: Fill out the Rebate Application completely and attach all necessary paperwork.
Heat Pump Rebate - $400 rebate
- New heat pump must have a 15 SEER, 12.0 EER and an HSPF of 8.2 rating or better. System must be a new matching system certified by AHRI. Both condensing unit and air-handler must be replaced.
Central AC Rebate - $200 rebate
- New unit must have a 15 SEER and 12.0 EER rating or better. System must be a new matching system certified by AHRI. Both condensing unit and air-handler must be replaced.
Questions? Please call 1-866-MEC-ELEC (632-3532) or e-mail Info@MedinaEC.org if you have any questions regarding Medina EC's rebate program.