Medina EC works with its members to help them manage energy use and reduce their monthly electric bill. We encourage you to save energy and make little changes to lower your electric bills. We have several programs and resources that can help with this.
Here are tools so you can make your homes or business as energy efficient as possible:
- 101 Easy Ways to Save Energy and Money – this information guide gives 101 simple tips on ways anyone can decrease their electric usage.
- Home Energy Savings Guide – valuable tips on improving your home’s energy efficiency.
- A home energy audit is available to all Medina EC members at no cost. An employee of the cooperative will come to your home or business and will give specific advice on how to reduce energy consumption. Please call 1-866-MEC-ELEC (632-3532) for more information on the energy audit or to schedule a visit.
- www.TogetherWeSave.com has great energy saving tips. Take the home tour and learn how you can save.
- www.energy.gov also has the latest energy related information.
- We offer rebates for some energy efficiency measures.
- Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program (CEAP) is a utility assistance program for low income households with energy education.
- Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) helps low income households with energy conservation through installation of weatherization materials and education.