Operation Round Up (ORU) is a program that gives back to members and organizations in need through the support of Medina EC members, employees and donors. Since inception in 2006, ORU has awarded more than $149,000.
Apply for ORU Funds
Individuals and families can apply to receive ORU funds by submitting a complete application.
2020 Application Deadlines: February 7, May 1, August 7, November 6
Applications can be submitted at any time and emergency requests can be reviewed prior to application deadlines.
ORU Holiday Grocery Give
The Operation Round Up committee will award 20 $150 HEB Gift Cards (four per service area). These gift cards are to help families in Medina Electric Cooperative's service area purchase meals for the holidays.
Grocery Give Applications: Deadline November 6
Who's Been Helped
- Paula and Simon Davila - $150
- Noe and Elmira Diaz - $500
- Greg and Griselda Guerra - $500
- Elroy and Lorena Canales - $500
- Medina County Food Pantry - $500
- Devine Food Pantry - $500
- Erin & Blake Robin - $1,000
Grocery Give Recipients - $150 HEB Gift Cards
- Abigail Garibay, Joanna Soliz, Stephanie Tolentino, Homero and Magdelena Sanchez, Gloria Guerra, Mandy Ramirez, Mary and Jacob Gomez, Modesto Morales, Nathan and Sharon Girssom, Paul Corona, Rebecca Heyen, Rose and Jose Chavez, Wendy Jones, Ramon Valles, Terry and Antonii Saldana,
- Luna and Lorenzo Rosana - $500
- Steve and Victoria Muennink - $3,000
- Richard Bollman - $1,000
- Eva and Jason Smith - $500
- Logan Elizondo - 2,000
- Nathan and Sharon Grissom - $1,000
- Joseph Carroll - $1,500
- Frank Hooker - $2,500
- Jesus Ibarra - $500
- Clifford & Joann Baumann - $1,500
- Erwin Hunter - $2,000