Vehicle Donation Program
2019 VFD Truck Giveaway
Volunteer fire departments (VFDs) play a critical role in our communities. For the fifth year in a row, Medina EC is making a retired co-op truck available for VFDs that serve our service area to apply for. The application deadline is Monday, July 1, 2019.
This year, Medina EC is proud to make the following truck available to VFDs to apply for:
- 2012 Ford F-250, 4WD, Super Duty XL, 6.1 L V8, Regular Cab with Service Body, approximately 160,000 miles
Click here to access the 2019 application and additional information. Please read the qualifications on the application for details on eligibility and other requirements. Starting this year, VFDs are eligible to apply if they are part of an ESD.
If you have any questions on the program, please email us at MyCoop@MedinaEC.org or call 1-866-MEC-ELEC.
2018 VFD Donation - Medina EC Board of Directors and representatives from Sabinal VFD.
- Sabinal VFD - 2011 Chevrolet Silverado, 4WD, 6.0 L V8, Regular Cab with Service Body, 148,500 miles
- Bigfoot VFD - 2011 Chevy Silverado, 1/2 ton, 4WD, extended cab - 176,630 miles
- Charlotte VFD - Ford F-150, 1/2 ton, 4WD, extended cab - 161,744 miles
- Ata-Bexar County Line VFD - 2011 Ford F-350 4X4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 171,954 miles
- Christine VFD - 2009 Ford F-350 4X4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 151,859 miles
- El Cenizo VFD - 2011 Ford F-350 4X4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 166,572 miles
- Reagan Wells VFD - 2008 Ford F-250 4x4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 170,525 miles
- Nueces Canyon VFD - 2007 Ford F-250 4x4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 183,517 miles