You Could Win a $100 Bill Credit
Members have five chances to win a $100 credit for their electric bill.
- Register your account on SmartHub. Sign up here or download the app and register your account there. SmartHub allows you to report outages with one click, view past electric use and see what you are using before you get your monthly bill.
- Sign up for an automated payment option. Have your bill automatically charged to your credit card or bank account each month. Set it up online through SmartHub or by calling 1-866-MEC-ELEC.
- Choose paperless billing. Opt out of receiving a paper bill every month and have your bill emailed to you instead. Change your account settings in SmartHub or call us at 1-866-MEC-ELEC, and staff will change it for you.
- Join Operation Round Up. Sign your account up for ORU and have your monthly electric bill rounded up to the next whole dollar. That spare change is used to make donations to community organizations and families in need. Sign up here or by calling 1-866-MEC-ELEC.
- Bonus Drawing. If you are signed up for all four programs, y ou will be entered into an additional drawing for a $100 bill credit.
All members signed up for any of the four programs listed above as of 5 p.m. on September 8, 2017, will be entered. This includes members who are already signed up for these options and any new sign-ups between now and September 8. Any members signed up for all four programs will be entered into an additional drawing.
There will be five separate drawings, and five $100 bill credits will be awarded.
Winners in each category will be randomly selected and announced at the 79th Annual Membership Meeting on September 30. You do not need to be present at the meeting to win.