May: Work Locations & Updates
Here is where you can expect to see Medina EC contractors and crews frequently during May:
- Tree trimming and brush clearing work will be occurring in the following areas. You can learn more about our vegetation management program here.
- Green Glen and Creekwood subdivisions in Medina county.
- A large portion of Zapata and Jim Hogg counties and an area of Brooks County.
- Pole inspections south of Batesville continue.
- Pole inspections in D'Hanis will begin May 15.
- Work is being done on a line near the Fowlerton and Los Angeles substations.
- Crews with Allegiant Utility Services are doing meter tests for the cooperative and may be seen throughout our service area. This project will run during all of 2017.
All Medina EC contractors have letters showing that they are an approved contractor along with the dates of the work. If you see someone suspicious, do not hesitate to ask them for their credentials. You may also call our office at 1-866-MEC-ELEC (632-3532) and our staff will verify contractor locations.